Saturday, October 30, 2004

Trick or Treat?

Been listening to alot of music lately. Putting together some new compilations and such. I was a DJ in another lifetime I feel. The grey crappy Portland like weather hasn't helped things. Meh.

Earlier tonight carved a pumpkin and I have to say it turned out pretty badass. Now I just need some glowsticks for it.. GLOWSTICKS!!!

So this is one of the songs that's been bugging me as of late.

Somebody' - Depeche Mode ( Though been listening to the Veruca Salt cover )
I want somebody to share
Share the rest of my life
Share my innermost thoughts
Know my intimate details
Someone who'll stand by my side
And give me support
And in return
She'll get my support
She will listen to me
When I want to speak
About the world we live in
And life in general
Though my views may be wrong
They may even be perverted
She'll hear me out
And won't easily be converted
To my way of thinkingIn fact she'll often disagree
But at the end of it all
She will understand me
--

Tomorrow I have a class to review finals.. groan.. then I'm supposed to run to the zoo and help with this thing I volunteered for to give candy to kids etc.. it's going to be a long morning.. and a longer afternoon.. holla back.

1 comments:

Call Me Joan said...

A little late, but..

HOLLA!!

-J