Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Anonymous...

So I received this comment about my current relationship with my favorite piece of clothing.

Anonymous said...
Quit goofing with your coat, goof :)

----

It made me laugh at the same time ponder the whole anonymous thing. It makes me start to think.. ohhh.. was it this person or that person or or or... yeah it goes on and on. Only one person I knew ever really said goof but I don't think I gave them this site.. or maybe I have I'm not to sure. Either way that has to be one of the most annoying things about my psyche is that I dwell to much on my past. All the shoulda, coulda, wouldas. Is it from lack of closure ? Or is it simply feeling that maybe in another lifetime some things could have been very different...

Many years ago like.. almost ten I think, I wrote these words and had them on various notebooks or walls around.
------
If you can't let get of the past,
You can't live in the present,
And there is no future for you.
------
Funny how sometimes I can be really insightful yet I tend to not listen to myself very much. A friend of mine was saying they were worried about me. It's nice to be worried about I guess. At the same time, I'm just like pfft, there's nothing to worry about. I'm the one that people bring their problems to. I'm the one that listens and offers advice based purely on my own personal beliefs and experiences. By no means do I feel that the things I have to say should carry *that* much weight. Sometimes it's just nice to talk to see who will listen, and to lead to see who will follow.

I sometimes want to talk to a shrink, not because I feel I need to but I'm curious to see if I can outwit them. Maybe play a little 'Survivor' with prozac. There was an Ellen special that was like, "Do you feel sad... do you feel depressed" .. " Yeah I'm alive ! " If a doctor of any kind ever said, hey Dhavid.. I think you're depressed.. I think I'd be like.. oh yeah? Wanna pay off my credit cards for me, get me a better job, and take these college classes for me because I sure won't be depressed after that haha.. tools.

And yes, I am aware I've avoided specific pronouns but there's a certain calming charm to being vague sometimes, no? That whole... what or who is he talking about? When? Where? toyshm? ( no one knows what that means so don't bother guessing ).

0 comments: