Thursday, October 21, 2004

So You Want To Be a Ninja

I've been told it's a good thing but at the same time I have to think there are some issues in my psyche to cause this. The majority of the time when I am awake and coherent, I always assess a situation and come up with possible scenarios. Such as.. I enter a room and there's two people in the room. I look at them, size them up and think.. ok.. if I had to fight what could I use as a weapon, how would the fight go etc. On the flipside, I also have to observe my surroundings to try and make sure that there is always an escape route. It's just this natural instinct in me that tells me.. hey.. be ready to fight.. you don't know what could happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*snicker* We were just discussing your mad ninja skills the other day.. before you became a slowpoke.

Nat Thongchai said...

Pfft.. some things are better slow :P

Anonymous said...

Can't argue that. O:)

Oh! *poke* Where do you get these Choco berry things you keep referring to? I asked above but you didn't reply and to lazy to go back there since I am already here.