Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Scars.. what was I thinking?

I have a scar on my wrist. Everytime I look at it I go.. what the hell was I thinking. I only talk about it randomly when people ask me how I got it. It's a rather impressive cut but it's not in the 'correct' direction if it were meant to be a suicide attempt. And no, I'd never do the whole suicide thing because that's just lame and a sign of weakness. I mean sure maybe if an army of zombies was coming at me and I knew they were going to eat my brains.. actually no, even then I'd still be like.. come get some you zombie bitches! Yeah ok.. later.

1 comments:

Call Me Joan said...

At least you can look down and remind yourself not to do that again... Most people wear their "what was I thinking?" scars on the inside, where they forget about them and go and do it all over again. :)

-J