Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sport Utility Assholes!

Ok sooo I've been sitting on this rant because I've been lazy pretty much but damn.. this is something that annoys me to no end ! Unless you go off roading on a daily basis or live I dunno.. maybe IN THE BURBS.. there is NO reason you should own or drive an SUV in a densely populated city ! Completely disregarding the whole environmental issues with SUVs I mean cmon.. big ass SUV + people who cannot parallel park = an angry Lakota. Grrrrrrrr. I came home and there was an SUV parked in the spot next to mine.. keep in mine these are paid spots for my apartment building and he doesn't live here... and his big ass truck is halfway in my spot... What's that ? There's a dent in your door? Why I have no idea how that got there!... tools.

1 comments:

Call Me Joan said...

Don't forget the tools in the gigundous Lexus SUV who park nose-in in my garage and then can't get out the driver's side... Learn how to back in, people. Your lives will be better for it.