Monday, October 18, 2004

Ohmigod Ohmigod Ohmigod

Bouncing off the walls.. running around the office pondering tackling anyone in the aisles.. AHHHH!!! OOF ! . Needless to say, I have a new love in life that rivals even the love I have for ' jacket ' . And that love is.... the 'Choco Berry' latte. Oh. My. God. It's sooooo good. Most coffee shops will have raspberry syrup they can add to coffee. So far I've had it from Caribou which uses white chocolate cocoa, espresso, steamed milk and raspberry and also from Starbucks which uses White Chocolate Mocha, steamed milk, espresso and raspberry syrup. Both of course have whip cream on top and quite possible an extra shot of espresso. I don't care if it sounds like a girly coffee drink or not.. ITS FREAKING GOOD ! Go get some! Do eeet! Do it now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will, the second I get money!!!

-Aloquin

Anonymous said...

Told ya. I rock.
M.