Wednesday, October 27, 2004

It's never easy

Hmm.. so as of late, well ok for the past couple of years, I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Working in IT is good for the money but quite honestly it's pretty useless in the big picture of things. If I could I dunno.. work in the Peace Corps and make the same money I do now, that would be pretty sweet. On a silly note, in order to go volunteer for something like that, you have to raise a certain amount of money to go. Now that makes no sense to me. It's like.. hi, I'm willing to give up all my creature comforts, all my choco berry lattes, whatever to go help people.. yet I have to raise an assload of money in order to do so? Good job there. I just want to do something... worthy.

Only 7 more months or so in my lease for my overpriced one bedroom apartment. Can't wait till it's up then I can go get a 2 bedroom or a condo somewhere else for the same amount I'm paying now or less even.

I have all this stuff in life planned.. well not 'all' but a bunch of things. Like.. I know where I want to get married at (kind of)... I know one day I want a daughter and what her name will be, though I'd want a son to I'm sure.

There's a friend of mine I hung out with not to long ago. It gave me great comfort to know that there are still some people in this world that are 'real' . Real meaning.. I dunno.. some people just can give you that sense of Hi.. here I am, this is me and then smile at you.

Yeah. " I got nothin. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you pay for your current place? What's average for out there?

Choco berry lattes? Gods, that sounds wonderful, but never seen them around here. Starbucks, or?

What will her name be? :)

Nat Thongchai said...

It's about.. $1075 a month for this small crappy one bedroom. Sure its got a great location and all but you know what.. there comes a point when you have to give up being trendy for being practical and realistic.

As far as her name.. I don't tell everyone that so it won't be posted.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for trusting me enough to share. *hug* I'm an airhead and forget to check back till now. Guess I should book mark this.