Monday, October 18, 2004

Last of the Lakotas

Man.. for no real reason or at least all the wrong reasons I've had that line from Last of the Mohicans in my head where dude was all like ," Wherever you go, I WILL Find you!" I mean damn.. that's hard core.

I watched this anime over the weekend, well the movie version of it anyway. I watched the actual 7 DVD series version a couple months ago. And the writing in it is actually really good. If you ever get the chance I HIGHLY recommend this series called Rahxephon. Aside from the fighting and the action.. its funny and what it boils down to.. a love story. Watch it, you'll see what I mean. Just damn.

I haven't gamed much as of late. Mostly because work and school have been owning my soul. It sucks actually but whatever. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up I guess.

0 comments: