Monday, August 15, 2005

Venture forth little tadpole

Ok, so Donovan isn't the same 15 year old little brother that had "Serious Fun With a Laser Gun", anymore but still. I just wanted to clearly say that I'm proud of both him and his younger brother way formlery known as Kid Thunder. I've always tried to play the role of older brother to these two and two others. Not so much because I thought they needed it but probably more because I felt that I would have liked an older brother at some points in my life as well. I'm rambling, it's hard to put down those thoughts on paper but the point is I'm proud of all of them and if ever they needed me, I'd be there for them. Though Dono, try not to get into trouble because if I have to fly to AZ to much I might melt or be forced to live off of the water found inside a cactus!

--

Dido - Here With Me

I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
And I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

[Chorus:]
Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
But I can't hide
I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave
I can't hide
I cannot be
Until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed
Risk forgetting all that's been

[Chorus ]

PS. Call me a chick for having this picked out but, this is the song that one day I'm going to dance to at my wedding.

0 comments: