Monday, August 01, 2005

Stealhy

Oh right, also I saw Stealth over the weekend. I have to say I really liked it. If you like jets and such, it's a very pretty movie. The CG / Model work was pretty seamless. The only issue I had which I guess I'm ok with is the fact that it's VERY similar to some anime I've watched. Mainly Macross Plus and Yukikaze. I'm just waiting for a Hollywood to come out with a live-action Robotech, hell they're already working on a live-action Transformers movie.

Also my LCD flat panel came in today.. WOOT! Now I just have to carry it home and attempt to hook it up while moving my old monitor amidst being attacked by cats with very sharp claws... maybe I should cut their nails first.

Also while downstairs earlier some random lady started talking to me. She kind of lost me when she started talking about signs and being a fellow Aquarius and all that, but whatever she did offer some good advice for the AZ trip for Donovan and I. I'm thinking we're going to plot through Colorado instead of Kansas. This should be an adventure haha hope his car doesn't break down.

- D -

0 comments: