Monday, August 01, 2005

Blood Makes Noise

I live in cathouse!

Well ok not what you would think is a cathouse, but I have two kitties on the prowl now hehe. Let's see if Joan can sell her place before the cats decide my TV or my computer look tasty.

Along with the cats came a bag of stuff from my old car. Most of it was junk and got tossed but I did manage to save two cassette tapes. For those of you that are to young to know what a cassette tape is.. see this site. Awesome. Where's my ipod hmm.

So recently in Chicago, they passed the law that while driving you must use a headset for your cellphone. If not, you get pulled over and ticketed. Each offense raises the amount you are charged. That's fine and well, I went to Best Buy and picked one up for $20 and it's normal looking. Last night however.. Haruka and I were driving back from Chili'sbecause I had a taste for ribs.. and we see this guy driving next to us. I'll give this guy props for adhering to the law but DAMN. With his headset, dude looked like he was landing planes or working in a Burger King drive thru. Tokyo? Come in Tokyo.. can you hear me now? It was ginormous!

All for now. Work and all.

~dhavid

0 comments: