Monday, August 15, 2005

Hope and another lifetime

Today's song on repeat is 'Together Again' by Sash!. It's so loud I think my ears are going to bleed but that's okay because I love this song. It's a song that's like a soundtrack to a movie with a hero or heroine making a promise to the one they love. Making a promise that one day no matter what they will return and the two will be united again.

Am I overthinking the song? Probably. At the same time I also like it because songs that convey emotions that can just suck you in are great. This song gives you hope and makes you want to cheer. While say 'Immortal' or 'Hello' from Evanescence makes you want to slit your wrists. It's the point that the music has the ability to move you and to make you feel something even if you don't want to. Is it a good or bad thing? Yes.

Back to work and listening to this song.

~dhavid

0 comments: