Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Some Things Just.. Are.

So I was chatting with a friend of mine and she sends me this link. And my reply to this was that "my primary thought when looking at this page is ohh look at the pretty color." And I can accept that some people are definitely more intelligent than I am.. but that's ok because ya know, it gives me something to work harder for. Damn if I want to ever get stuck at a cocktail party and not be able to discuss the inner workings of the cellular structure of a genome and all of its genetic content whether it be contained in a haploid set of chromosomes in eukaryotes, in a single chromosome in bacteria, or in the DNA or RNA of viruses...

Over the weekend some I visited some friends who recently moved into the city about 5 minutes from me. These guys are younger and they're going to college downtown. Walking into their place was hilarious. It was like.. Bachelor pad meets Internet Cafe meets Real World College Dorm room. Needless to say.. we played video games till 4 or so in the morning when I figured it'd be best to go home before the sun was up completely.

I was doing a Yahoo search on names since I was bored.. I found a couple of entries for myself which was bad since it was links to things like really bad teenage poetry. Needless to say.. those pages were found and removed hehe or at least made unsearchable.

This coming weekend is Donovan's going away party. Damn. People are gonna be drunk as hell... ah well what can you do. Hmm I got 5 minutes to get ready for this meeting... doh

~dhavid

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, you make me laugh. I think somewhere in there, in a warped, twisted kinda way, that first paragraph actually made sense!!! I think I'm rubbing off on you, darlin'.

-ALG