Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Damn that's HOT!

No I'm not just talking about the women in Tempe AZ, I'm talkin about the burn your ass if you sit on the sidewalk temperatures. Misters spraying cold water are probably the best things anyone's ever invented in that area.

The drive to AZ was a bit long and for the most part uneventful. New Mexico was definitely pretty and I'll need to go back there sometime with the Nikon. And next time I'm in AZ I need to stop in Monument Valley and the Grand Canyon.. oh yeah Roswell, New Mexico!

Two words for Donovan. Las. Vegas. Just damn.

Some people join match.com for possible hookups, this guy goes back to college haha. On the reals though, good luck with all that, I've always been proud of you.. now send me my damn sunglasses before my eyes melt.

Work is handing my ass to me. Awesome. I'll write more when I don't have a shotgun over my shoulder waiting to be fired.

- d -

0 comments: