Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Uranus is in Retrograde

Ok.. I have to say astrology and all that crap, yes crap, sometimes just annoys me. I have the horoscopes of a couple of different signs setup to show whenever I login to my yahoo. There are often days that it's waaaaaay to accurate. I have to say, most people I know that are a certain sign or other, have lived up to expectations of said sign. Freaking waterbearer my ass. Many times after reading my daily horoscope, I swear I can hear the voice of Bender from Futurama saying " I'm Boned .. "

For example, check out today's delight..

"There's a new game afoot -- maybe one that you hadn't anticipated. Ready or not, you're going to be a major player in it, too. Fortunately, you're a quick study and the rules aren't that hard to learn. Your heart is eager to lead the way, but your head is taking a more logical approach. Listen to what both sides have to say before making your final decision as to which gets to lead. Heck, maybe they could even share the position"

Not as bad as the ones I usually get but still. It translates to haha, suck it up slacker you don't have a choice.

I'm all for believing in fate and destiny, sure.. but I also like to believe that no one is predestined to do anything they don't want to. I don't believe some people are just born bad or born good. It's all about the effort you put into it yourself. If you don't like the way something is going.. then get off your ass and do something about it. Whining never solved anything neither does self pity. Instead, keep your head up and charge forward while grinning and giving whatever gets in your way the finger. Yes. Make it so.


0 comments: