Friday, September 10, 2004

The triumphant return

I recently went on a road trip with two close friends up to Toronto Canada. It was I guess my last hurrah before returning to a life of full time work and full time school. I learned a couple things on that trip. The most important of all is that it doesn't matter where you are, as long as you have friends you know don't in fact, suck. I also learned, if you decide to go fishing and rent a boat, if they are all out of boats with engines, deciding to rent a row boat is *not* a good idea if you're the only one that will be rowing. Admitedly, it was pretty damn amusing being in the middle of a lake catching nothing but bluegulls (sunfish) and then having to row back and forth to the dock. I was pretty surprised we didn't tip the boat actually.


0 comments: