Monday, September 13, 2004

The human psyche

So over the weekend I had my first psych class. It's interesting to say that the class is with people mostly older than myself and it leaves me sitting there kinda like... huh. It's obvious that the age difference causes conflicts with the others as they view things very differently from me.. or maybe I view things differently from them. What bothers me about the whole psychology thing is.. pretty much when it comes down to it, everyone in the world has some sort of disorder/disfunction and if you say you're happy or you have no problems, you're just in denial. Wow.. that kinda sucks, eh?

Also saw Resident Evil 2 over the weekend with CallMeJoan and we both observed the numerous kids present with their parents well under the age of 13. It's an ' R ' rated movie.. lots of blood, gore whatever, yet these parents are totally ok with that or couldn't take the time to get a baby sitter? It's no wonder that a lot of kids nowadays are so totally desensitizing to violence and horror. Good job "parents". It just goes to show that any fool can make a baby.

This is the first "full" week of work I'm having in like the past 3 weeks. I can honestly say I am not looking forward to it. I think I got spoiled doing whatever I wanted on the week long vacation I had over the labour day weekend. It's nice to be responsible and be able to pay the bills and all sure, but I feel if I ever won the lottery I'd be one of those people who would do absolutely nothing, just because I could.. at least for a little while. Then I'd have to get back on track on my goal of taking over the world or at least maybe a small island mmm island.

Oh on a sidenote in reference to Ms. Fondue's Arby's Low Carby ad.. mmm Phase 1 starting today again.. meh..

0 comments: