Monday, September 27, 2004

The Things We Do

I'll never understand the human need to kick ourselves or other's when we're down. I know other people do this too, where you may or may not be in a good mood, or hell you may already be hella sad but yet.. you whip out your trendy little iPod and pick the 'I should kill myself' playlist consisting of nothing but depressing love songs. Maybe it's just the need for the extremes instead of just letting things ring a subtle tune. Stabbing Westward lyrics "If I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone" , "I am not your savior, I am just as fucked as you".

Right. Enough of that, this is starting to sound like that live journal entry that I linked to in my very first post hehe. It's been a damn week and I'm still sick. Freaking plague needs to get off me. When I was younger, I used to game *alot*. Then I grew out of it and decided it's better to socialize with people in public. Now with full time work / school I'm thinking.. back to gaming it is ! hehe.

This post sucks. Sorry. I'll work on getting something of worth on here when I'm feeling better. Boo.

0 comments: