Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Sonic Implosion

Ok.. this site is just to funny not to share. Damn Asians.. we mod anything with wheels. Hide your shopping carts, they're next !

http://homepage2.nifty.com/ztath/starthp/subpage12.html

Make sure to check out the nighttime pictures.. what's up Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

So nothing else really right now. One more week until the rest of the classes start so I'm just slowing biding my time. Not motiviated at all really at work, just kind of like whatever there. Everytime someone's like wow hey I haven't seen you for awhile and they ask.. " What have you been up to ? " The answer's been.. um.. nothing much, you? That's lame. I'd like to be able to answer with something like.. "Well, I became a professional hitman and I was on my way to your place, what are you up to and gimme your wallet chump!."

0 comments: