Monday, January 29, 2007

More than meets the eye



Oh baby.

When I was younger a good friend of mine... we'll call him Data, used to say to people 'Personal problems don't impress me'. I used to thing that was one of the most brilliant things ever. Now that I'm older and ha, wiser, I think more importantly I'd like to tell people.. 'Impress Me' and non chalantly wave my hand dismissing them to await the results of their efforts. Elitest? Na. Delusions of grandiuer? Of course not. Freaking hilarious in my own mind? You damn right.

- D -

It's anime/game theme song day (www.singingfish.com for the win! - Singing fish has both the jp and english versions to some of the following songs).

Two Mix - Rhythm Emotion(Gundam Wing)

Go!!1 (Naruto OP 4)

Kung Fu Generation - Rewrite (Full Metal Alchemist)

Rie Fu - Life Is Like a Boat (Bleach - Closing Theme 1)

Koda Kumi - Real Emotion (Final Fantasy X-2)

Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean (Kingdom Hearts)

Yoko Kanno/Origa - Inner Universe (Ghost In The Shell SAC 1)

Youko Takahashi - Cruel Angel Thesis (Evangelion Main Theme)

Okino Shuntaro - Cloud Age Symphony (Last Exile)

0 comments: