Monday, January 08, 2007

Dream a little dream

So.. my sleep schedule has been screwed the past couple of days. I've been going to sleep somewhere between 5 and 7pm and waking up between 2 and 4am. Yeah.. that would be great if I were talking to people overseas all the time or something, but that's rare :P

So anyway, I had these two dreams that bothered or annoyed me. First was just one that was me being at work someone saying I was late, then me waking up trying to figure out what the hell time it was. After a couple of minutes I figured out that whole am, pm thing. No big deal there but man, that sucks when you dream about work only to wake up to have to actually go to work. Boo.

The second dream was odd. It was about an friend of mine from high school I haven't seen or talked to since. I dunno how but I was at her house and I'm not sure if we aged or still looked like we were in high school but the conversation went something to the effect of.. "Where have you been?" "I've been here the whole time." (Which was accompanied by a look of, you dumbass).

To top that off.. I grabbed a newspaper this morning and was reading through it while waiting for my train to get to the station (which turned out to be running 55 minutes late) and I checked out my horoscope.. get this.. "Aquarius - You could be lost in daydreams about someone. Venus is increasing your tendency to get lost in fantasy. You're thinking about what could have been or should have been. Remember you'll still have to deal with reality at some point."

Seriously.. someone needs to be kicked in the face.

- D -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - my horoscope today told me I'm going to get a parking ticket. (Good thing I'm not driving anywhere...?)

And this morning I dreamt about meeting my brother at a diner called "Nintendo's" and then getting dizzy every time I looked over at his kids. Go figure.

Get more sleep! *bonk*

-J

Nat Thongchai said...

I'll laugh if you get to the train station and there's a parking ticket on your car hehe.

- D -

Anonymous said...

Nope - J drove me to the train this morning. He uses my car from time to time until he gets around to renewing his license plates... (What IS it with you guys and letting your plates expire, anyway?? :)

-J