Friday, January 19, 2007

Hard Day's Night

It's been a hard day's night.. at yes, I've been working like a dog. bark. bark. Someone give me a treat or at least a new tasty chew toy that squeaks? Ok thanks.

Not much to say really. Been playing World of Warcraft again. Sure it's fun and a nice escape but when I log off there's still all the same problems and demons waiting to start throwing another rave in my mind. Boo.

This song has been in my head all day today. Thankfully I was able to download it from singingfish.com , which is usually what I do when a song I don't already have in my head plays in my head. It brings back alot of memories and a couple of lessons I've learned in my lifetime. Here's two semi amusing ones I learned when I was younger.

1. If you're asking a girl out for a date for the very first time and it's a movie, make sure it's not some ultra violent film like 'Natural Born Killers'.

2. Regardless of how cool it is that you go to the arcade with your girlfriend and that she can beat people at fighting games, it is not suggested to get upset with her, play her and subsequently get a 'flawless victory' without breaking a sweat eliciting comments of 'oh damn' from the big crowd that is watching. Heh.. good times. ( Though it is sad that nowadays all gaming is done from the comfort of your home. I miss going to arcades and putting up your quarter or token to indicate next up).

I was supposed to go to Toronto for training at the end of this month but that's been cancelled since there's to much stuff to do. I can't just be out of the office for that long right now. There are three follow up session that I can go to. One is in Cali, another is in Chicago, the last in Boston. Yeah.. I'm pushing for Cali or Boston. Course.. this could all change in a couple weeks when the company I work for gets bought out by whoever they decided to sell to. I don't so much want to be 'liquidated' in any sense of the word actually.

Ah well.. all we can do is move forward, keep trying, and trying to not forget to breathe.

- D -

Oh wait wait I forgot I like posting random pictures of things now.. To celebrate the return of Battlestar this Sunday...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, nice picture. A girl with a SciFi looking gun. This is so typical of you.

XOXO

Call Me Joan said...

Pfft - squeaky chew toy? Maybe if it also glows Sony blue...

-J

Nat Thongchai said...

Yeah I'm such a sucker for advertising and product placement. The other day I watched Lost in Translation then suddenly I had to go out and drink some sake. Anytime I ever watch Princess Mononoke I have to go to Chinatown and have some congee. Think actually it stems back from when I was a kid and watched Tom and Jerry cartoons.. they always had the BEST looking steaks.. damn.. now I'm hungry. doh!