Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Anchored

I was sitting at work when I got some new email on my yahoo account. Some random people had some friend requests for myspace. It's interesting that myspace actually has a ranking system based on how many friends you have. I don't understand why exactly that's important.

Quality over quantity.

Why do people feel the need to have a connection with others? Because it's that connection that holds us to this Earth. Without connections to other people and live human contact you would probably stop being yourself. If our actions define who we are, what happens when no one else is there to witness any of your actions? Sure you'd still have a sense of self, but would you have a sense of being and a feeling of accomplishment or contentment? I should go interview a hobbit. I mean a hermit. Yes.

- D -

PS Happy Birthdya to Koopa who fell off the face of the planet. At least he's probably happy though :)

0 comments: