Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Continuum


Been rocking the Court Square hoody this week. Past couple of days been into John Mayer which is odd for me as he's definitely not a female vocalist. I think I just appreciate that it's chill.

Money money money. Money sucks. Everybody wants it, but wouldn't the world be so much simpler if we got rid of currency altogether? If we removed money and religion out of the equation, there would be far less violence in the world. Then the only other major thing you have to worry about is crimes of passion/stupidity/human nature.

I have an adopted sister I've never met. I guess she's 17 now. Interesting. Not sure if I'd want to meet her. Would be a bit awkward especially if I was like.. hey your parents (my 'dad' and step-monster) both suck. Yeah. Good times.

Not seeing most of my friends on a daily basis like before is probably one of the big reasons I'm enjoying playing Warcraft online with them again. It's kinda like hanging out still, cept well not the same.

I miss being a kid where all I had to worry about was where I could get money to go to the arcade with or for the next game of Q-Zar and how to avoid getting speeding tickets.

I haven't travelled in awhile, used to go somewhere at least once a year. Miss that. Road trips with a group is always fun, miss that to, but it's only good if everyone in the group gets along.

- D -

Though, I've been listening to Daughters alot more lately. Biological clock? pfft. Don't know. But maybe.

"Girls become lovers that turn into mothers so mothers be good to your daughters to."

John Mayer - No Such Thing

I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you got to rise above

I am invincible
As long as I'm alive

I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you've got to rise above

I just can't wait til my 10 year reunion
I'm gonna bust down the double doors
And when I stand on these tables before you
You will know what all this time was for

0 comments: