Friday, October 14, 2005

The Things We Do In Person

So I'm slowly returning to the land of the living. I've been sick as hell for the past week now. Missed three or so days of work even. Yeah.. boss wasn't to pleased about that but ya know what.. I came in and everyone saw how sick I was and he told me to go home soooo whatever.

Haven't posted for awhile so not sure where to start. The Nine Inch Nails concert last week was pretty good. It did make me feel a bit out of place though. Almost like.. did I outgrow all of this? The people walking around with their face painted, or all punked / gothed out. I was much angrier when I was younger and I accept that. But I think the older I get.. the more I just don't let things phase me and the more nonchalant I become about everything. There were definitely a couple of things that amused me;

The lone white guy dancing.. wildy.. looking like a fool. (A couple of other people and I were just looking at him like.. wtf?)

The older larger black lady that was jamming out to NIN. (I have no response to that other than.. whoa)

The couple who though they were at an Anime convention. (If only I could speak fluent japanese I would have so fucked with them)

All the 'Crow' wannabes. (Dude.. do you know what year it is?)

The guy who thinks because he's in a mosh pit he has to take off his shirt and subject everyone else around him to his sweat. (Fucking ew)

There was however this little ass girl in the front of the pit who was holding her own let alone pushing other people around. (Impressive)

Uhh that's probably not all of it, but its all that I can remember. One other comment about the concert.. when the fuck did concert shirts becom $40 to $50??? F that.. you know what I could do with $50? Hell.. I could use it for credit card payments.. or for things like.. gas.. and food. Maybe I really am getting old.. sigh.

Aside from the concert this and that has been going on. Friend of mine moved in with Haruka and I. He needed a place to crash for a bit so why not I'm not going to leave a bro out on the street. I'm not sure what to call him on here.. hmm.

Ah crap.. I'll expand on all this later I started this 3 hours ago and I need to leave so I can make it time to go home.. change into a suit... then drive out to the burbs for Javi's wedding reception. Just damn.

- D -

Oohhh I'm gonna see Donovan tonight.. ahahah he'll prolly get drunkass to.. good times haha.

0 comments: