Thursday, October 06, 2005

And mannnny moooore

Yesterday was Haruka's birthday so I was a bit busy running around and "plotting" and all that. So I didn't have a chance to post

Tanjoubi omedetou !

Until now.

Amusing story from last night... I burned the CRAP outta my finger lighting the candles on Haruka's birthday cake. She says afterwards.. why didn't you just get me the numbers that are candles instead? My response? Because these were pink and that's your favorite color. Pfft. I win =)
---
Also today is Donovan's Birthday.

Slacker isn't on any of the chat programs. He's probably busy studying... studying women's asses in a bar that is. Good Job.

He's in AX so he can get his gift when he comes back to visit in a couple of weeks IF he brings my sunglasses.. get that Dono.. Sunglasses for the win. Awesome.

No lyrics or anything else big today no time cuz work still sucks. Yes. Still.

- D -

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the BEST when you said because you like PINK (sorry you had to burn your finger for the PINK candles). It was so cute, what can I say to that. It was so touching that I had tears in my eyes (literally). The cake was so YUMMMMMYYYYY!! Strawberry and Butter Whip Cream shortcake. Hmmm I think I’m going to have some more tonight.

Thanks for everything last night it really meant a lot to me. Nobody has done anything like that for me. I will always keep this memory with me forever.

HUGS AND KISSES ^_^
LOVE YOU