Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Guess I'll Die Another Day

So... I'm not dead still a bit sick though. Lame. Someone told me the other day I work to much / to hard which is why I'm sick. I kind of laughed and nearly cried at the thought of that because what it boils down to is.. the days of not having to be responsible are so long gone, I can't even remember them. Lame.

So Javi's wedding reception was pretty good. Got there late cuz I had to work till 5 this and that but whatever. Sat down at the table they were like.. here's your dinner. After having driven over an hour to get there I was like... SWEET!. Poor Donovan.. soon as I get there and talk to everyone and the table, we look up at him sitting at the head table and all start laughing which of course causes him to be like.. wtf? I was half expecting him to stand up in his tux and full out yell "Goddamit I hear you talking about me"... ah good times. Haruka and I didn't stay to long though. We ate, we danced, we speed back to the city. Sickness was still burning pretty hot that night.

The next night we had dinner with Dono again out in the burbs.. boo. But sall good, not like we get to see Dono everday anymore.

Haruka got me some stuff for Sweetest Day aka The Hallmark Valentine's Day for men. I got a ring that she put alot of thought into, most impressive, and a bracelet that's heavy and shiney.. kinda makes me wrap it around my knuckles and hit people with it. I'm sure however that is not her original idea when she got it for me. She's getting earrings I feel but I still have to go find some that are nice. Yes.

I need to get over being sick because there's an issue I have to deal with where someone needs to stop slacking and needs a kick in the ass or a smack to the head. Awesome.

I'll write more eventually when the sickness and or work get up off me.

Oh also had a quick check-in with Tallula and Ninja Diva today. I'm glad they're both doing well. Gotta check in with people now and then just to know they're okay, ya know?

- D -

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's the slacker?