Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I've decided

That I'm going to start working out and training upstairs at work again. I feel this is mainly because they have a punching bag and I need to get some aggression and anger out.

Anger is an interesting thing I feel. It takes alot of energy to maintain a certain level of Anger / Angst and afterwards depending how angry you were, it can leave you drained mentally and physically. However, at the same time it can be what drives you and you can draw strength from it when you feel you need a little extra push.

Grr. Grr I say.

I'm trying to help one of the 'bros' and he'll be staying at my place for a bit till he and Panda Thug get a place of their own. What can we do in life besides try right?

When you stop trying, that's when you may as well lay down and die or get back up and try a different plan of attack. Otherwise. Good job, game over.

I'm annoyed that none of my local friends like Depeche Mode enough to go to a concert.. hmm.. crap come to think of it there might have been one or two people I could have hit up to go.. now I need to get tickets and they're sold out... GRR
----

Depeche Mode - Precious

Precious and fragile things
Need special handling
My God what have we done to you
We always tried to share
The tenderest of care
Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged
Things get broken
I thought we'd manage
But words left unspoken
Left us so brittle
There was so little left to give

Angels with silver wings
Shouldn't know suffering
I wish I could take the pain for you
If God has a master plan
That only He understands
I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through

Things get damaged
Things get broken
I thought we'd manage
But words left unspoken
Left us so brittle
There was so little left to give

I pray you learn to trust
Have faith in both of us
And keep room in your hearts for two

Things get damaged
Things get broken
I thought we'd manage
But words left unspoken
Left us so brittle
There was so little left to give

---

- D -

0 comments: