Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Guacamole

Ok so this is kind of gross at the same time semi-amusing. I'll apologize in advance.
The following is an Email I sent to Haruka today while I was sitting here at work hehe.
--

Ohmigod.. did you ever blow your nose so hard that so much or such a huge.. chunk come out that you were almost proud like giving birth?

I was so shocked and surprised I almost cried...

But.. now I can breathe through the left side of my nose I just need to have twins so I can breathe out the right side.

Ok.. just thought I'd share. Wow.

--

My nose kinda hurts now.. awesome but hey I can breathe wheeeeeee... only 2 hours left.. I need to invent some sort of illegal designer narcotic just so I can call it something clever like how the movie Minority Report had the drug 'Clarity'. Current modern day drugs are all like.. I need some rock.. some weed,, some heroin. Not very smart on the people who created or thought of thoe names because it's not like you can use that in everyday sentences unlike.. damn I could sure use some clarity right now. Ok this post is going downhill. Good job.

- D -

0 comments: