Thursday, January 12, 2006

No sleep fuels ADD

So I was up until um 5am or so playing Battlefield 2. I couldn't really sleep and was like whatever. At this point.. I'm like.. well, I could sleep for an hour or two before work, but then I'll wake up tired. When this happens, I normally just choose to stay awake and go to work while possibly having a nap when I get home (or during my lunch break if need be).

So moving on to ADD and things I don't want to admit. This morning while sitting on the couch after having not slept I flip through the channels and what's on? Power Rangers. Yes. Power Rangers. The Americanized version of a Japanese show (of course). Now I don't keep up on the franchise at all and whatever channel I was on was showing two different series of Power Rangers. This of course confused me because I'm like.. how many freaking series are there? So I get to work.. tired a bit.. eyes don't work to well and of course.. gotta look up stuff on wikipedia. Wikipedia is so great, I just feel bad that my eyes hurt trying to read all this crap it has on this show.

Do I like the show? Not really but I do have to admit.. laser guns, swords + girls doing martial arts in spandex isn't that bad. I think it's much like most Britney Spear's videos.. it's great, if you have it on mute.

Wow.. I'm gonna try to go wake up and stop looking up things that have absolutely no importance in life whatsoever.

On a sidenote this is an example of a thought that was in my head while I was driving into work today. I feel it's dervied from to many kung-fu flicks growing up.

"An individual's fists are weapons. A weapon can be used more than one way, so do not expect someone to punch in any one way, instead expect the unexpected and be prepared" If I had a gong noise to play after that, I so would.

Right back to work.

- D -

0 comments: