Monday, January 09, 2006

Goals for the New Year?

Goals. Everyone needs them. Specially if you're playing soccer or hockey?

On the reals though.. what are some of the things I want to get done in 2006?

Well.. there's a big list. Sadly much of it depends on having enough financial backing to do so. Let's break it down.

Travel
1. Japan - Domo, Arrigato
2. Thailand - This would be rough as it would involve drama w/my father.
3. England - Dido lives there!

(There's always that getaway planned to Australia but pfft alot has to happen before that does.. G'Day Mate)

Social
1. I need to be better at keeping in touch with people. I've been letting stupid things like work and whatever else keep me from sending emails or picking up the phone. At the same time, some of those people are slackers since THE PHONE RINGS BOTH WAYS.

Work
1. I should try harder. I've been burnt out as of late but still my productivity has definitely slipped. (As is the case with me currently blogging instead of working)

Health
1. Yeah.. I should keep up with personal health. Between doctors and dentists.. I should go go go.
---

Okay, enough of that. Couple of quick notes. Don't go see the movie Bloodrayne. It sucks. It sucks ass. Sure you get to see what's her name from Terminator 3 in a compromising position.. actually it was only one position.. but still, that doesn't save the movie by a long shot.On the flipside haha Godzilla: Final Wars was awesome. It's like the Japanese Matrix, meets Power Rangers, meets Godzilla. If you're a fan of Godzilla its worth it. If you're not.. you'll probably think it sucks ass as well.

So the lyrics I end posts with.. sometimes its just the song that's playing at the time on my laptop, sometimes they have meaning and reasons for being posted. I gotta get back to work. None right now though.. not sure what mood I'm in right now..

Peace

- D -

0 comments: