Saturday, September 27, 2008

If I had claws, I'd be Wolverine.




So not a whole lot's been going on. Back into the rhythm of work work work, sometimes sleep, and seeing my friends and family when I can, not to mention wanting to spend more time with Rachael.

I've been a bit.. perturbed lately. Here's the deal. I'm getting hated on by one of Rachael's cousins. Girl. 22 ish? 2 kids. Not married. Her man works at a bowling alley. Now.. having not met her cousin's boyfriend, I'm not going to judge the guy. That however does not apply to her cousin judging me. Apparently this wonderful waste of human skin, says I'm to old for Rachael which automatically means I'm no good. Nevermind the fact that I'm good to her and would do just about anything for her... the difference in age is obviously more important. Then the questions of.. what kind of car does he drive where does he live blah blah blah come up. So she says to Rachael I have a girl's car. Ok. So.. it's a 2001 Eclipse. I'm sure the 2k sound system and the 2k rims I had (previous to the $500 rims :/ ) don't count as it's still a girl car. And the fact that the Eclipse was bought with insurance money I had gotten after my 96 Prelude (which was definitely not a 'girl car') was killed by a semi, has no bearing. Then she goes on to rag on me because I'm currently living at my sister's house after having been laid off from my rediculously paying job in the city and I moved out of the 2 bedroom apartment in a posh area that I paid the rent for saying crap like.. he's living with his sister? What is he waiting for? WHAT? What am I waiting for? Man. I've been living on my own since I was 18. Who does this chick think she is saying some stupid crap like that? If it weren't for the fact that I have to ... recover my financial standing after two years of kicking my savings account's ass not to mention my credit then yeah, I *would* be back in my own place. Because you know.. I REALLY like having my few material posessions in this world locked up in a storage unit that I have to PAY for every month. Makes me angry. Makes me want to insert my foot into someplace uncomfortable involving Rachael's cousin.

But whatever.. hey.. I'm older remember? Which means I have more patience and restraint.. I'm more mature.. I have more class and more courtesy than say some punk loser thug wanna be in their teens or twenties. So. I'll let this slide for now. But everyone has a limit.

On the opposite end of the spectrum of being angry enough to punch a wall, work has been slow today and I was watching a rediculous anime on Crunchyroll about.. a kitten.. and what goes through the mind of a kitten as it's adopted by a family. It's called Chi's Sweet Home.

Oh my phone's ringing.. write more later. Hope everyone else is well.

- Nat

1 comments:

Keely said...

Nat, you're one of the most amazing (and fully realized) people I have ever and will ever know. Don't let the haters bring you down. Go listen to some Stabbing Westward. ;) You have a great girlfriend and really good priorities so you'll be just fine. Other people, not so much.