Friday, September 05, 2008

I know.. I know.

I know I don't blog on a daily basis. Normally it's the last thing that's on my mind. It's not that I don't care if anyone reads this or not, but I think its because most of the time I have a blog going on in my head and it's constantly being edited while I'm adding comments and replying to myself constantly which hinders my ability to actually produce anything on here.

Prom 2008 was a success and last weekend was a whirlwind of different things pre and post Saturday. Labor Day wouldn't have been complete without a BBQ so Rei and I with T along with some friends scouted for a place to setup camp. After several failed attempts we ended up and a great spot and just enjoyed the day.

I think that we don't do that enough. Take time to just chill. Today it rained... all day. I had to grin as I got to take my jacket out of seasonal retirement and wear it around. This was because 1. It was wet out 2. It was cold. 3. My girlfriend likes to lose umbrellas and I gave her mine.

I'm trying to think about.. where do I want to be a couple years from now? Where in the sense of.. well.. everything, not just physical location. I'm tired.. it's almost 5am and I have to work from 3pm to 4am today.. I should sleep. Anyway, I've had this song looping but the video I picked to comment on Rei's myspace was cute enough to make a diabetic go into shock.



Ciao for now.

- Nat

0 comments: