Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Fill in the _______


I'm sitting at work right now and was all hyped up to post something.. and by the time I finally get around to it.. BAM.. totally forgot anything of worth I had wanted to say. Awesome.

Yesterday I was at the doctor's office to get some checkups done and as I'm sitting there.. a tall leggy woman in a doctor's coat walks up to me. HA. And she says she's working with a program to study genes and wanted to know if I wanted to participate and would be willing to donate a sample of my DNA. Blink. So in my mind.. I'm just like.. wait what? Then of course.. wait what KIND of sample? Apparently she had her genes modified to allow her to read mines as she promptly added it would be a sample of my blood she'd need. Oh! Well.. sure in that case. So she has me fill out some forms. Now.. whomever wrote these forms should really rethink how it's worded as they ask for not ya know a little or just a couple of drops but specifically "a tablespoon of blood". Um.. yeah that doesn't exactly spawn pleasant images. Nom nom nom!

Hmm.. nope.. still can't remember what I wanted to write about.. oh oh now I remember!

Dude.. If the world ends tomorrow I'll be calling in sick on Thursday. I've been following that whole thing and though the "probability" is low anything would happen.. man.. I hope at least something "fun" would happen vs a black hole forming and us imploding (with a whistling sound). Like.. at least tear open a hole to another dimension and have hot amazons trying to enslave the human race or big giant robots fighting a war with one another... yeah.. I haven't watched any good sci-fi in awhile.

0 comments: