Friday, October 10, 2008

Sometimes it's better not to know.

There are times that work is slow. (The IT job). During this time.. I'll gaff off, maybe read a book, watch stuff on hulu / youtube or play some flash games, maybe just surf the internet in general. The other day I was reasonably bored so I decided to be all nostalgic and decided to cyberstalk.. I mean, look up people I used to know. One person I looked up in general I learned died in 2000. I was a bit disturbed by this and find that days later I'm still wanting to know what happened. What good can it do to find out 8 years later? Absolutely nothing.. and I know this. And it's not like we parted on good terms since I knew her back in what.. High School? But still.. on some level it saddens me. Sometimes the need to know is best left alone I think.

0 comments: