Wednesday, February 06, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

Sadly this is the best news I've had in months hehe. Stopped at WalMart last night, (not much else is open at 1am), after picking up my sister from work (her car's in the shop this week) and I was like.. I need cereal and BAM in the cereal aisle I see...



It was like the universe felt sorry for me and decided to throw me a bone of sweetened crisp happiness. Who am I to argue. I bought two boxes. One might make it through the rest of the day today. Hee.

I keep seeing calendars.. and I keep giving them the finger. Less than two weeks? Son of a.. The Abbott Labs job I've been waiting to hear back about now may take until next week again to get back to me. I hate them.. yet I want to work for them and get paid.. GET PAID SON! sigh.

Well back to job hunting.. again.. bother. Someone just needs to be like.. here you I'll pay you large sums of money to surf the internet and take breaks when you want to. That'd be hot.

- N -

0 comments: