Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Every new beginning



The song from this video was recently dedicated to me. It's a sad fact that sometimes in life things change and even if it may seem it's for the better, it can still hurt.

This weekend I'm going to a friend's baby shower but since it's a dude throwing it apparently there's going to be lots of alcohol.. how odd. Then after that going to another party to see some friends I haven't seen for quite some time so that'll be nice to reconnect a bit I suppose. Think E.C. is going to go with me to. Things are going surprisingly well considering neither of us were expecting this and it's.. nice to be happy. I can only hope that everyone else is afforded the chance to be happy as well.

Nothing else really to say right now. Nothing to insightful or wise or even remotely witty.

'Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.'

- Nat

0 comments: