Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Best year ever?

Not trying to jinx myself yet, but if everything works out, 30 might be actually the best year EVER for me.

Have an interview at CDW on Monday afternoon (March 3rd), for the Systems Analyst, Project Management Tools position... well that's a mouthful. So yes wish me luck :P

Got to see some friends I've known for a loooong time on Saturday night so that was cool. Gollum had a... 'harem party'. Sadly I did not have a sultan outfit to wear but it was ok, and the belly dancing was cool.

Also had dinner with Elvis and his fam on Sunday night at this Italian restaurant that was in what used to be a church.. that was kinda trippy but I didn't burst into flames or even start smoking a little so that was encouraging. I think Elvis was a bit surprised to see me with Lil T. Who knew I could be that comfortable taking care of a 1yr old?

Sooooooo yes... here's to hoping my years of interviewing and corporate lingo experience mixed with some overall awesomeness helps me rock this thing Monday.

- Nat

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll ne so happy to clean some cabinets for you on Monday. What time? (You know who :)