Thursday, February 14, 2008

The biggest VDay to date...



So Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I know there are those who are in the mindset of.. "Stupid made up hallmark holiday", but that's more 'Sweetest Day'. Valentine's Day is someone legit at least.

Let's see. Yesterday was pretty cool. Saw E.C. in the morning, had lunch and spent some time with Haruka, then hung with Sakura a bit.

Haha amusingly enough the family that Sakura was nannying (that a word?) for, one of the girls is six. She found out it was my birthday and made me a paper bracelet, a 'map' of the computer I was fixing at her house and a necklace with plastic or glass beads? Either way it was extremly cute so I was like awwww.

I'm not really going to mention much about my birthday since pfft, whatever :P I do want to say thank you for all those who have left me messages/gifts and such, they are all greatly appreciated.

I'm hoping with this new.. decade.. on life things will finally start going back up again since I've been in a bit of a funk and all.

Throughout the day today Sakura's been sending me txt messages of I am "the amazingest". She listed 30 things that made me laugh and smile so I'm thankful for that. I did want to post a couple of the really outstanding ones though.

7. Because of you I can order beyond sushi combo B

12. You have the best taste in angry music.

15. You understand that scurvy is a very real threat.

And probably the one that had me laughing the loudest and looking like an insane person as I was running errands earlier...

18. If you were a superhero your motto would be. 'Leave no woman unsaved." -- Your success rate is rather impressive.

27. You’ve inspire a duality in me at Mexican restaurants: desperately needing to order flan, and then urgently needing to poke it.

29. If someone asked you the difference between east coast and west coast glowsticking, you'd have an answer.

Awesome :)

Hmm what else.. I'm making a gift bag for E.C., I swear I'm not of the same sex persuasion. Cleaned the car out a bit, got the oil changed and the engine flushed (car talk for give me all your money). Should go get ready and all that going to go see some Blue Man Group tonight. Wasn't my original plans but hey, that's a part of life being able to think on your feet and go with it right?

Sooooo.. Ja Ne

- Nat

0 comments: