Monday, February 26, 2007

Shuffle Mode for the lose...


Azumi's defending my playlist...

(From my myspace)

So thanks to Ben for putting up a bulletin that I thought I'd repost because I was also bored.

After going through this however I find that I am greatly embarrassed by some of my music but whatever.. that's why they invented the 'next' button on an mp3 player right?

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...just type it in man!

If your life were a movie this would be your soundtrack..

Opening Credits: Here With Me - Dido

Waking Up: Scars of Love - TKA

First Day At School: Yellow – Coldplay

Falling In Love: Deliver Me – Sarah Brightman

Losing Virginity: Comfortable – John Mayer

Fight Song: Opening Mandlebrot – Blue Man Group

Breaking Up: Help – Bananarma (remake) (Wow.. I don’t know what to say about that.)

Prom: Butterfly – Tori Amos

Life: Bumblebee - Aqua (Wtf on the category and the song)

Mental Breakdown: Forgotten – Linkin Park

Driving: Don’t Leave Home - Dido

Flashback: If You Really Wanna Party With Me – Busta Rhymes

Getting Back Together: The Fragile – NIN (HAHAHAHAHA)

Wedding: Cosmos – Tatu (Maybe if life were an anime?)

Birth of Child: Ride With Me – Nelly

Final Battle: Penny Lane – The Beatles

Death Scene: Come Into My Dreams - Foggy

Funeral Song: Sweet – Inner Circle (Wow.. everyone would have to be high at my funeral running around saying YAH MON!)

End Credits: Everything - Lifehouse

0 comments: