Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Return of the Jedi.. kinda


So I'm back on my feet after the pneumonia owned me for two weeks.

Thanks to Haruka for putting together the Birthday festivities last weekend at Dick's Last Resort... yeah I'm lazy look it up if you want to know bout it.

Been thrown back into work while it lasts. May be on permanent vacation from this company soon which could be both good and bad. I know one thing's for sure, if and when I get laid off I need to take some time to walk the Earth.. "What you mean walk the Earth? You know.. like Kane from Kung-Fu". Yes.

Sad news.. singingfish.com is no more. Seems like the bastards at AOL decided they didn't want people downloading free videos and mp3s anymore. The nerve of some people... so now I'm checking out http://www.seekasong.com/. Not sure if it's good or not yet.

Write more later.. gotta work. But yeah.. I'm alive and all that.

Oh also.. I feel out of need, next year for my birthday I'm going native and hiding in the jungles of Thailand with the mountain people... hot.

- D -

0 comments: