Thursday, February 01, 2007

No idea what I was going to post



Wow.. was at work last night and they turned off the lights because everyone went home.... bastards.

I need to do some free writing and get a couple new things down on paper. Was thinking of a story going off the X-Files having it 20+ years after the end of the show... might continue the Angels vs Demons story.. dunno what I feel like doing right now. Need a muse to make it easier. Yes. Haven't gone on a photo shoot in awhile but well.. it's cold out.

Random thoughts since I got my headphones on and trying to get all this crap done at work.

I grew up watching hella sci fi.. Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Trek, Dr.Who etc.. now I've gotten older, and oddly most of the shows have been remade and I'm still watching. I find I often like newer techie things vs older classic things, but there's a time and a place for everything. Like an old castle from back in the day? Cool. Not having a flat screen tv and air conditioning in it? Not cool. Excalibur? Cool. Freakin Lightsaber? Cooler.

Damn.. there's stuff I wanted to write about but I can't think right now.. I'll have to try again later.

The Beatles - Help

Hmm then again I think I liked the Monkees more growing up hehe.

0 comments: