Monday, July 11, 2005

No need for a title

Have a mid year review today at work. Hoping it will go well and I'll get a raise and or promotion. Either would be good, both would be better. If it doesn't work the way I want, I'll have to wait until March. Boo.

Over the weekend I managed to spend a couple thousand dollars again.. as I do. This time though it wasn't for drugs, sex, or new cars. Not that I usually buy that stuff.. but for reals, I bought a couch! A real grown up piece of furniture. I'm a bit beside myself I'm not sure how to handle that yet. I don't think I've ever been on a payment plan.. for furniture. I managed to get one 3-person couch, one chair, one cocktail table and two end tables. Neat, huh?

Woot!

Now to pay off all this stuff. Anyone hiring for part time drug dealer and or assassin? Maybe an internship? How bout a pimp from home? I hear you can work just about any job from home nowadays as long as you have an internet connection. Hell if anything I should launch my website that would bring me much $. www.rentapuppy.com , where I could offer hourly puppy rentals for guys who want to walk through the park or along the beach to pick up women. I'd be RICH I tell you!

Oh and after work today I get to go to the chiropractor who's going to break my bones, I mean.. fix me. Awesome.

Holla Back.

- D -

----

Depeche Mode - Blasphemous Rumors (Excerpt)

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors
But I think that God's got a sick sense of humor
And when I die, I expect to find him laughing

0 comments: