Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Big Ball of Fire !

Wow. Long post.. INCOMING!

So let's see. I haven't been at work since last Friday since we had July 4th and all that and yesterday I had to take off to take care of some stuff with the new apartment.

First I have to start with things so far this morning.. As I was driving into work either it was due to not enough sleep or just being so used to cloudy days, but something caught the corner of my eye and it was a bright light. For a moment, I started to freak out and was like.. what the hell is that big ball of light to my left?!?!... Yeah. Ok. So it was the sun, and it was in fact, not, coming right at me. Doh.

Then I'm sitting here at my desk with my headphones in my ear. I'd say almost an hour later I notice.. hey... there's no music playing. Groan.

Ok. Back to reality. I'm trying to get caught up on email both work and personal. Internet and cable were hooked up yesterday at home. Yay ! ^_^

Recently a friend of mine overseas just had some surgery. Nong Soi, glad you're ok and uhh have all the parts that should be inside you, well.. inside! When you coming back to the States already?

Tallulah is in a new show that opens this Friday dun dun dunnnnnnn. Hit me up for details if you need em.

Also, another friend of mine is going through some Cancer stuff right now. Let me know if I can do anything to help Nauds.

Ok back on to the drama at the new apartment. So alot of stuff was broken when Haruka and I moved in. Screens needed to be replaced uhhh dishwasher didn't work etc. Anyway, this uber maintenance guy came yesterday and fixed alot of stuff. That's a good thing. I had to go to the management office to get the remote to my parking lot that opens the gate... Yes.. I had to get out of my parking lot to which I did not have a remote to open the gate to. Awesome. So I do have to say among the home improvements that were made, I give props to the person who invented the almighty circuit breaker. There were a couple of light switches that were upside down. Sure maybe I'm a little anal or something but that just urks me. Soooooo I decided to flip them. Now sure I know I *should* have turned off all the electricity FIRST, but I wanted to keep the A/C on. Yeah. My bad on that. As I was flipping the kitchen light switch.. SPARK! Loud POP! Me, jumping back and making sure all my body parts were still intact. Lights in the kitchen.. go off. Hehehhehe. Then the cable guy that was there installing my stuff was like.. hey can I get a signature while you're still alive? .. DOH! Needless to say, the circuits were shut off and I finished my work successfully without BBQing myself. I RAWK!

Ok I should get back to work before someone figures out I haven't done a single productive work-related thing in the hour I've been here so far.

Ciao

- D -

----

FF VIII - Eyes on Me

Whenever sang my songs
On the stage, on my own
Whenever said my words
Wishing they would be heard
I saw you smiling at me
Was it real or just my fantasy?
You'd always be there in the corner
Of this tiny little bar

My last night here for you
Same old songs, just once more
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Did you ever know
That I had mine on you?

Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer

So let me come to you
Close as I want to be
Close enough for me
To feel your heart beating fast
And stay there as I whisper
How I love your peaceful eyes on me
Did you ever know
That I had mine on you?

Darling, so share with me
Your love if you have enough
Your tears if you're holding back
Or pain if that's what it is
How can I let you know
I'm more than the dress and the voice
Just reach me out then
You will know that you're not dreaming

Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then I will know
that you are no dreamer

0 comments: