Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Somebody Told Me

You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential
I've got potential
A rushin', a rushin' around
----

Yup that song's playing in the background right now. Got a pretty big interview tomorrow for a different position at work. Could be good and would be a raise so cross your fingers for me.

First thing's first.. Happy New Years 2005!

Been a little off lately. No really sure why. Just am. Been back and forth to the various suburbs way to much this past week. I've gone through like THREE full tanks of gas already. *groan* .

I don't think I ask for much in life. Give me an internet connection, video games, anime and sci fi on a big TV and I'm good to go. Some purring kittens laying on my lap sleeping or a good loyal dog lay on the floor next to the couch would be nice to.

My head hurts. I'm hungry. I need to go work out and beat the punching bag to a not so bloody pulp.

Waa.

- D -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cannot believe you still do not have a golden retriever. :)

Nat Thongchai said...

One day I will have my puppy and name him 'Chance'. But that won't be for a loooong time. Oddly enough I like cats now to. rawr?