Monday, January 24, 2005

I think you have my stapler...

So yes.. here's a minute out of the day in my life. I'm sitting here at work and I clicked my stapler and was playing with a staple. I bent it a bit and it looks like a spaceship or fighter craft of some kind to me. So naturally, I click more staples and bend more thus creating a squadron of staple fighters. I put them in in a V formation being that there's five of them. Then I think.. huh they need someone to fight with.. click click click click. Ah ha! Four more staple fighters in a diamond formation approaching quickly from the east! Then I think ohh I wonder what other flight formations there are so Yahoo! search it is.. flight formations = first couple hits are about UFO flight formations... well ok so ten or fifteen minutes reading about UFOs goes by then I'm like crap I should work more.. then I'm like crap I can't put my arm here to use my mouse because my staple fighter squadrons are in the way. *sigh* You see what I have to deal with at work sometimes?

This morning was nice. I'm crashing at Joan's while I watch 'the kids'. I woke up this morning and they were cute all fuzzy and sleeping on me... er yes.. by kids I mean two cats for all you sickos out there.

Friday was kind of.. there.. this weekend was also kind of there. I didn't do shit. No seriously. Not a damn thing. I think I watched tivo, played some warcraft and randomly ate and used the washroom. Yes. I am a winner. Hum.. Haruka moves in next Sunday so I suppose weekends like that won't happen very often.

Ah crap.. I need to file my taxes soon, I need money.

Uhhhh ok my staple fighters and I are going to get back to work now.

Hopefully the rest of the week won't be a 'Stabbing Westward' kind of week like Friday and the weekend was, eh?
----

So Wrong - Stabbing Westward

Wasted thoughts of you
Useless prayers to you
Give me back my mind
I'm empty inside

What have I become?
Everything's undone
A candle burns here in your honor
My soul, a shrine I've built for you
I've got nothing left inside me
Nothing left inside but you

Can't seem to pretend
This night has to end
I can't fill this hole
You are all I know

It's so wrong that I need you
It's so wrong that I need abuse
It's so wrong that I need you
So wrong that I'm scared I'll die alone

0 comments: