Monday, January 17, 2005

Simple and Clean

Meh. Work has been sucking. I'm hopeful that after the new position starts on Feb 1st things will get better. This weekend I did absopositively.. nothing. Played some Warcraft, watched some sci-fi , watched some anime and sat on my futon. Ok I suppose I did four loads of laundry.. course I still need to fold it all since my clean clothes slept on the bed last night while I in fact slept on the futon. It's all good though, it's nice to have a mental health weekend like that. Sides it's HELLA cold out.. I mean seriously right now its 10.. yes.. 1-0 Ten. With the windchill it feels like -5. Awesome.

One of the reasons I feel it's a good thing that Haruka went back to SF for a little bit is because it makes me realize that yes.. I do in fact miss her alot. She's been stressing and frustrated by the lack of help by her local peeps. Slackers. All of them. Sorry I can't be there to help with all that Haruka :(

Meh.. I need to go grocery shopping. I think my fridge has a half empty bottle of Evian in it and maybe some Eggo Waffles.

On a funnier note.. let's see how I do in the gym today after only 4 hours of sleep last night haha..

Oh and if you haven't watched Battlestar Galactica.. go watch it now! Hell if you've watched it, go watch it again! It's so great.. makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

- D -


Song of the day goes to Haruka
----
* When you walk away
You don't hear me say please
Oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

You're giving me too many things
Lately you're all I need
You smiled at me and said,

Don't get me wrong I love you
But does that mean I have to meet your father?
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said "No,
I don't think life is quite that simple"

Repeat *

The daily things that keep us all busy
Are confusing me
That's when you came to me and said,

Wish I could prove I love you
But does that mean I have to walk on water?
When we are older you'll understand
It's enough when I say so
And maybe some things are that simple

repeat *

** Hold me
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before

0 comments: