Friday, September 07, 2007

No need for a title




Song currently on repeat - Kanye West - Stronger

Right, I know i haven't posted in awhile but well ya know haven't been inspired or any of that. Read a couple of books lately uhh and have been boring in general. This week was the first week back at the gym and oh my guh.. the soreness! But whatever.. how does it go? "Pain is weakness leaving the body" .. I'm not sure what that means if I admit to being in hella pain earlier this week. Whatever though it's temporary and it just means I'm doing something right.

Still sticking to this desire to do the law enforcement thing hence the waking up and ass oclock in the morning (to me that's anytime during the day the sun's up) to go to the gym.

Had dinner with Joan's parents yesterday (technically today since I haven't slept) so that was great, haven't seen them in a long time actually.

I'm supposed to wake up in about 2 hours or so to be 'Beetle Bailey' at the gym. I randomly work out with him and he likes to go early.. just damn.

Tomorrow is Vanilla Pressley's 30th birthday so I'm gonna head out to wtfPlainfield IL to hang.. maybe I should bring Sharon with me.. never know.

Recently got hooked on watching this Aussie's video blog and find it brilliant and amusing. I've never been much into vblogs etc and my only thought if I ever did anything like that would be like.. Hi... and then the video would end.. not very interesting at all. It's kind of annoying there's not really anyone to hang out with while living in exile. There's one guy I hang with usually but other than that not really. I find I'm generally bored or tired.. or bored and tired.. I need something in life to come smack me upside the head and amuse me.

Oh right.. the vblog check it out if you're bored it's pretty amusing Community Channel on youtube.

- D -

0 comments: