Monday, August 13, 2007

Moment of Clarity 07


It's interseting to me that if you don't sleep for over 24 hours your mind starts working (and not working) in different ways. It seems when I'm 'fully' awake my creativeness and imagination are a bit subdued since I'm constantly thinking about other things and stressing. The other day though I failed at the whole sleeping thing so I just kept on going until I passed out on a bed. During this time some ideas came to me about writing and I've since noted them. I also contacted a friend of mine we'll call him.. Stumpy (don't ask and no it's not what you're thinking you sicko). But this Saturday we're going to get together and go over some stuff he's written as well. He has a solid solid outline / screenplay that I've thought about for many years now from time to time. I've decided it's time to do something with it. So with his help and possibly Sakura's it's time for me to get back to writing.

It's an exciting prospect that I'm hoping to stick with and finish. Who knows it could be the path I'd like to follow seeing as how I enjoy doing IT work as much as sticking a fork in my eye.. nobody likes that.

I still have apps in to everywhere including out of state and hell out of country so we'll see how that goes. Maybe I should follow my sister's footsteps and go be a cop hehe.. but they don't get paid that well which in some cases is bullshit I think.

Either way.. it's just annoying not working. Damned if I feel like getting all emo and sitting in this room at my sister's at my computer and randomly sleeping. Need to find something just not sure what yet... boo. I need a compass.

Write more later.

- D -

0 comments: