Tuesday, July 17, 2007

AngryEmo.com

I should seriously register that domain name and put up a site.. why? Because I find it amusing :)

So it's the last week of working for 'The LandLord'. Layoff date is this Friday.. awesome. Still applying like mad for a job and have expanded the job search to different cities. San Jose, San Francisco, Monteray, LA, Santa Monica, OC, New York, Boston are some of the major ones outside of Chi.. someone needs to call me back and be like aw damn come work for us! People keep walking up to me at work today like.. HOLY CRAP! You still work here? Or.. wow! Your badge still works? (to get in the building

So.. I'm trying not to like this song... but it grows on you.. like fungus...

1 comments:

Matt said...

chat me tomorrow. looks like there are a lot of IT jobs for our company on our website. maybe one of them will fit.